Bible Study Groups / Sunday School
You’ll enjoy becoming a part of an exciting and caring family as you get involved here at Euclid! The best place to get to know others is in one of our Bible Study Groups (Sunday School) on Sunday mornings at 9:30-10:30. Here is where you can find your place in a group that will love and accept you as you grow together in your relationship to the Lord.
Available classes / groups are:
- Adult 4 Mixed Class – (young married couples, single parents, and couples with children up into the teen years) meets in the Educational building (lower parking lot entrance), 1st floor
- Adult 3 “H20” Class – our newest class for adults of all ages; meets in the Fellowship Hall
- Adult 3 Couples / Singles Class – for middle-aged couples/singles who have teenagers or are “empty-nesters”
- Adult 2 Men’s & Women’s Classes – several large groups for men & women, aged 50’s and up
- Adult 1 Men’s & Women’s Classes – several groups for retired and above
Young at Heart
For our retired adults who meet monthly for a time of fun and fellowship.
(4th Tuesday, 10:30 am, in the Fellowship Hall)