It has been a joyful process in writing these eight devotions we will use throughout this prayer emphasis. The Holy Spirit has spoken into my own life through the research and writing of each one of these subjects, and He continues to do so. My sincere hope and prayer is that we will utilize each devotional subject, and their related passages of Scripture, to seek the Lord with all of our hearts.
May we hold nothing of ourselves back from Him. May we seek only to know Him, to worship Him, to yield to His perfect will for us as a church family in this present season, and until Jesus returns. May we be able to reflect upon this prayer emphasis and recognize this special time as one of God’s life-changing “spiritual landmarks” in our lives, both individually and corporately as a church family. Finally, may we experience such great measures of God’s sanctifying grace throughout this prayer emphasis that we will be compelled to take “our step forward” with a courageous and obedient faith.
Dates & Times for the Prayer Gatherings
- Mondays @ 7:00 p.m. \ March 12th, 19th, 26th & April 2nd, 9th, 16th
- Thursdays @ 10:30 a.m. \ March 15th, 22nd, 29th & April 5th, 12th, 19th
- Saturdays @ 7:00 p.m. \ March 17th, 24th, 31st & April 7th, 14th, 21st
1) “Humility and Brokenness” \ March 12th – 16th
2) “First Love” \ March 17th – 21st
3) “The Greatness and Glory of God” \ March 22nd – 26th
4) “The Pursuit of Holiness” \ March 27th – 31st
5) “The Faithfulness of God” \ April 2nd – 6th
6) “God’s Prevailing Spirit of Unity” \ April 7th – 11th
7) “It is More Blessed to Do What?!” \ April 12th – 16th
8) “Go Forward” \ April 17th – 21st